Status: Registered (2021-06-15)
Date of the registration
Serial number of the application
Date of filing of the application
Language(s) of the application
Expected expiration date of the registration/renewal
Reproduction of the mark where the mark is represented in standard characters
Indication relating to the nature or kind of mark
Indication relating to the nature or kind of mark
Name and address of the applicant
Name and address of the representative
Indication to the effect that the mark has acquired distinctiveness through use in trade
The International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (Nice Classification) and the list of goods and services classified according thereto
- Computer game software; video game software; interactive entertainment software; virtual reality software; animation software; augmented reality software; electronic game software for mobile phones; communication, networking and social networking software; driving simulator software; computer software to allow users to perform electronic business transactions via the Internet; controllers and peripherals for computer games and interactive games; simulators for interactive games; downloadable audio and video recordings and media; sound and video recordings featuring music and entertainment, television programs, motion pictures, news, sports, games, cultural events, and entertainment-related programs of all kinds; animations; animated cartoons; magnetic data media; compact discs; video discs; DVD's; audio and video recordings; cinematographic films; electronic devices for the wireless receipt, storage and transmission of data and messages; apparatus for recording, transmission, reproduction of sound or images; earphones; headphones; virtual reality headsets; augmented reality peripherals and headsets; headsets for interactive games; stands for consoles, game controllers and headsets; smartphones; smart watches; wearable computers; wearable activity trackers; wearable digital electronic devices to allow players to record, collect, collate, analyse, review and transmit data related to in game performance; downloadable electronic publications; computer game hardware; hardware for interactive games; hardware for virtual reality games; hardware for eSports games and tournaments; speakers; loudspeakers; parts and fittings for the aforementioned goods; cases adapted for all the aforementioned goods.
- Toys, games and playthings; hand held electronic games; video games consoles; video game hardware; hardware for game consoles; video games apparatus adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; peripheral devices for playing video games; electronic games; sporting equipment and apparatus; video game controllers, peripherals and apparatus; portable games with liquid crystal displays; racing steering wheels, pedals and gear sticks for use in relation to video games; racing seats for use in relation to video games; seats for use in relation to video games; gloves for games; accessories for video games; bags and cases adapted or shaped to contain any of the aforementioned goods.
- Electronic games services provided by means of the Internet; Internet games (non-downloadable); interactive entertainment services; entertainment services; entertainment services relating to eSports and eSports competitions; organizing, staging and the provision of games tournaments; organisation of competitions and awards; live performances; organising and hosting e-sports tournaments; organising and hosting virtual-to-reality competitions; driver training; racing driver training; organisation of motor racing events; online game services provided via a computer network; provision of customized gaming web pages featuring game player information, including information regarding a player's identity and the player's preferences; the provision of on-line electronic publications; entertainment services provided online and via a computer database for the transfer or sharing of computer games, music, video and audio recordings via communications networks; electronic game services provided by means of the internet allowing players to share live game footage with other players for the purposes of either allowing them to take control of the game or to allow multiplayer game player; publication of interactive games; entertainment services enabling the creation, hosting and sharing of interactive games, characters for interactive games, level and themes for interactive games, objects appearing in interactive games, animations, multimedia recordings, music, audio and video recordings; fan club services; information relating to all of the aforementioned; video game entertainment services.
- Computer services; provision of technical support in the field of computer games software; designing of computer games programs and video games programs; designing of interactive games software; developing of computer games programs and video games programs; testing of computer games programs and video games programs; information and advisory services relating to the aforesaid services; technical information and support in the fields of computer game software, computer game hardware and on-line computer games; Design and development of multimedia products; Design of audio-visual creative works; Design of games; Graphic arts design; Software as a service [SaaS]; Platforms for gaming as software as a service [SaaS]; Platform as a Service [PaaS]; Software as a service [SaaS] featuring software platforms for electronic gaming; Providing online, non-downloadable game engine software services for creating and assembling 2D and 3D graphics and art, music, special effects, gameplay logic, and animations; Providing online, non-downloadable game engine software services for creating digital works of art; Providing online, non-downloadable game engine software for video game development and operation; Hosting on-line web facilities for interactive game play; Computer services in the nature of creating customised webpages featuring gameplay information, including information regarding a player's identity and the player's preferences; Hosting video games created by players on a global network; Driver certification; Providing online software services for creating, hosting, sharing and publishing digital works of art; Providing online software services for creating, hosting, sharing and publishing 2D and 3D graphics, music, special effects, and animations.
- Software licensing; licensing of intellectual property; licensing of interactive game software; licensing of computer game software; licensing of virtual reality content; licensing of animations, cartoons, artwork, multimedia recordings, music, audio and video recordings; internet based social networking services; online social networking services accessible by means of downloadable mobile applications; online-social networking services.