- YU-GI-OH! SEVENS
Status: Live/Pending, A non-final Office action has been sent (issued) to the applicant. This is a letter from the examining attorney requiring additional information and/or making an initial refusal. The applicant must respond to this Office action.
Serial number of the application
Date of filing of the application
Language(s) of the application
Description of the figurative elements of the mark according to a national classification
Indication relating to the nature or kind of mark
Trademark Service Mark
Translation of the mark or of words contained in the mark
The English translation of YU-GI-OH in the mark is King of the Game.
Description of mark
The mark consists of the wording "YU-GI-OH!" in a white stylized font superimposed on Japanese characters in yellow and red stylized font, and above the word "SEVENS" in a light red and dark red stylized font. The entire design is on a black background and outlined with jagged, curved, and straight black and white lines. The grey appearing in the mark is background and not part of the mark.
Information concerning colors claimed
The color(s) black, white, yellow, red, and dark red is/are claimed as a feature of the mark.
Address for correspondence
Name and address of the applicant
Name and address of the representative
Name and address of the representative
The International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (Nice Classification) and the list of goods and services classified according thereto
- Straps for mobile phones; accessories for mobile phones, namely, earphones, phone cases; mouse pads; integrated circuit cards and other recording media, namely, DVDs and CDs recorded with computer programs for video and computer games; downloadable computer programs for video and computer games via communication networks; computer game programs; computer game programs for games adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; downloadable programs via communication networks for computer games adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; downloadable recordings featuring music via communication networks; exposed cinematographic films; exposed slide films; slide film mounts; recorded video discs, video tapes, DVDs, and CD-ROMs featuring animated cartoons and animation, and featuring movies in the field of adventure and children's entertainment; downloadable image files via the internet featuring animated cartoons and animation; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of books and magazines in the field of comics, cartoons, games, music, movies and toys; computer game programs for arcade games adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; spectacles; sunglasses; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of comic books and magazines in the field of comics and cartoons
- Notebooks for writing; paper; stationery; postcards; rubber erasers; seals for stationery; stickers for stationery; writing instruments; bookmarkers; writing pads; pen and pencil cases; posters; collectible trading cards; books and comic books featuring cartoons and children's stories; calendars; diaries; printed matter, namely, posters, brochures, and newsletters in the field of comics; electric pencil sharpeners; luncheon mats of paper; towels of paper; handkerchiefs of paper; pastes and adhesives for stationery or household use; comic books featuring cartoons and children's stories
- All-purpose carrying bags; tote bags; handbags; waist bags; shoulder bags; backpacks; Boston bags; carry-on bags; school bags; travelling bags; wallets; key cases; commutation-ticket holders, namely, ticket pouches; business card cases; leather pouches; pouches for holding keys; drawstring pouches; pouches of textile; pouches for holding makeup, keys and other personal items; umbrellas; parasols; walking sticks; canes; clothing for domestic pets; envelopes of leather for packaging
- Clothing, namely, jeans; jackets; pants; coats; sweaters; sport shirts; polo shirts; shirts; blouses; shirts for suits; sweatsuits; pajamas; nightwear; underwear; swimwear; swimming caps; T-shirts; sleep masks; aprons; socks and stockings; shawls; scarves; gloves; mittens; neckties; neckerchiefs; bandanas; under garments; mufflers as neck scarves; ear muffs; hoods; nightcaps; headwear; footwear, not for sports; shoes; boots; masquerade costumes; garters; suspenders; waistbands; belts for clothing; clothes for sports, namely, jerseys; footwear for sports, namely, athletic footwear
- Computer game consoles for use with an external display screen or monitor; hand-held games with liquid crystal displays; toys, namely, action figures, dolls, puzzle games, and dominoes; playing cards; trading card games; cards for trading card games; coin-operated amusement machines and apparatus for use in amusement parks other than arcade video game machines; playing card game accessories, namely, playing card cases, playing card holders, mats for use in connection with playing card games, playing card shuffling devices and dice; jigsaw puzzles
- Educational and instructional services, namely, providing classes, panel discussions, and seminars in the field of arts, crafts, sports, comics, and entertainment, and providing information thereof; arranging, conducting, and organizing game events, namely, card game competitions; providing non-downloadable electronic books and electronic comics in the field of cartoons, games, movies, and toys via communication networks and providing information thereof; services of reference libraries for electronic publications; services of reference libraries for literature and documentary records and providing information thereof; providing non-downloadable images, namely, motion pictures and still images via the internet or mobile phone communications and providing information thereof; movie showing, movie film production, and movie film distribution and providing information thereof; entertainment services, namely, providing non-downloadable sound recordings featuring music via internet or mobile phone communications and providing information thereof; providing non-downloadable games via communications by computer terminals or mobile phone communications and providing information thereof; providing amusement facilities and providing information thereof; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring animated cartoons provided through webcasts
National classification and/or list of goods and/or services classified according thereto