In Data Extraction system allows user to map Legal Status and actions, where the defined legal status for mapped actions will be used in extraction.
10.7.1 How to add new legal status for extraction
Clicking the ‘Legal Status/Action Mapping’ link from the Data Extraction main menu screen results in display of the following screen (If there is no legal status configured for extraction)
Steps for defining legal status are mentioned below:-
1.Click on ‘+’ icon for adding legal result will be displayed following dialog box with legal status text box, type legal status.
2. Enter legal status and then click on ‘Add’ button
3. Legal status is saved in the system and following message is displayed.
4. After adding legal status, the legal status is added to and displayed on the ‘Legal Status/Action Mapping’ screen.
10.7.2 How to update legal status and map actions
In Data Extraction system allow user to update legal status and map actions which needs to extract for patent or design.
Clicking the ‘Legal Status/Action Mapping’ link from the Data Extraction main menu screen results are displayed as following –
Steps for updating legal status are mention below:-
1. Click on edit icon to edit legal status following dialog box with selected legal status is displayed as below.
2. Edit details from the above screen and then click the ‘Update’ button.
3. Legal status will be updated. The following message will be displayed.
4. The updated legal status is displayed as below.
Steps for mapping legal status and actions are mention below:-
1. Click on edit icon to map actions following dialog box with selected legal status is displayed with actions list, which can be customized in the IPAS Designer based on the Office requirements
2. Actions can be selected from actions list and added to selected actions list, multiple actions can selected by using CNTL and SHIFT keys and added to selected actions list as show below.
3. Selected actions can be moved to the selected actions list by clicking on ‘add’ button.
‘Add All’ button can be used to move all the action from actions list to selected actions.
Below is the screen displaying the selected actions.
4. Actions added to selected actions list can be removed from the list by selecting the actions from selected actions and clicking on ‘remove’ button.
‘Remove All’ button can be used to remove all the actions from selected actions list.
Below is the screen displaying the actions removed from selected actions list.
5. Now once the required actions are mapped with the legal status click on ‘Add’ button to save the selected actions for selected legal status. The following message is displayed.
6. The actions are saved and are displayed on ‘Legal Status/Action Mapping’ screen as below; Actions added against the selected legal status are displayed under ‘Action’ as shown.