The list of all trademarks that are filed by the given owner will be displayed as shown below:
1.- Add all to process group:
The following steps are related to adding the trademark files to a process group. They are required if you need to take the same action on multiple files having the same owner.
- To associate the files having the same owner to a process group, do the following.
- Select the files which are to be added to the process group. Click on ‘Select/Deselect All’ link to select all the files at once
- Click on the link ‘Add selected to process group’
- Select the ‘Target Process Group’
- Click on ‘Proceed’ link
- The selected files get added to the process group
2.- Sorting :
The following steps are related to sorting the listed file records based on the filing number, filing date, etc.
- To sort the listed file records, do the following.
- Click on the ‘Sort’ link
- Specify the criteria in the ‘Sort By’ dropdown
- Click on ‘Sort’ link again to submit the criteria
- The listed file records will be sorted based on the criteria selected
3.- Report list:
The following steps are related to generating the reports.
- To generate the reports, do the following.
- Click on the ‘Report list’ Link
- Specify the ‘Report file path’ and ‘Printing view option’
- Click on the ‘Print’ Link
- The report will be generated based on the selected view option
4.- Show / Hide Logos:
These links will show or hide the logos of the listed file records respectively.
Once above process is completed successfully, all the trademarks filed by the given owner would be listed on the Select Trademark screen.
Related Use Cases
- IPAS Search marks of same logo description
- IPAS Search marks of phonetic similarity
- IPAS Search marks of same nice class
- IPAS Search marks of same month
- IPAS Search marks of similar logo
- IPAS Search marks sounding similar
o HOW TO FIND PHONETIC SIMILARITY WITH REQUIERED SIMILARITY PERCENTAGES
o HOW TO PERFORM A SEARCH TO GET ALL THE MARKS HAVING SIMILAR LOGO DESCRIPTION
o HOW TO PERFORM A SEARCH TO GET ALL THE MARKS RECEIVED IN THE SPECIFIC MONTH
o HOW TO PERFORM A MARK SEARCH BASED ON NICE CLASS
o HOW TO PERFORM A LOGO SIMILARITY SEARCH
o HOW TO PERFORM A SEARCH TO GET ALL THE MARKS WHICH SOUND SIMILAR
Affected Data Structure