This document describes how to perform a search to find all the marks received during specific month with IPAS version 2.7.0. For this exercise, we will search all marks received in the month of July, 2014. It introduces pre-requisites in terms of system configuration parameters that are required and used for search of the marks.
Basic configuration required for application reception and data capture is sufficient. There is no specific configuration required for this use case.
Basic configuration parameters required for application reception and data capture are further detailed in IPAS Designer documentation and related use cases.
To perform a search to get all the marks received in the month of July, 2014, please follow the below steps:
- Login into IPAS web interface.
- Click on the navigation links “Trademarks” > “Bibliographic Data” > “More Criteria” > “By Dates”
- Specify the dates ’01/07/2014’ and ‘31/07/2014’ in the field “Reception Date Range”
- Click on “Search all” link
The list of all trademarks that are received in the month of July, 2014 will be displayed as shown below:
1.- The following steps are related to adding the trademark files to a process group. They are required if you need to take the same action on multiple files being received during the same month.
- To associate the files being received in the same month to a process group, do the following.
- Select the files which are to be added to the process group. Click on ‘Select/Deselect All’ link to select all the files at once.
- Click on the link ‘Add selected to process group’
- Select the ‘Target Process Group’
- Click on ‘Proceed’ link
- The selected files get added to the process group
The following steps are related to sorting the listed file records based on the filing number, filing date, etc.
- To sort the listed file records, do the following.
- Click on the ‘Sort’ link
- Specify the criteria in the ‘Sort By’ dropdown
- Click on ‘Sort’ link again to submit the criteria
- The listed file records will be sorted based on the criteria selected
The following steps are related to generating the reports.
- To generate the reports, do the following.
- Click on the ‘Report list’ Link
- Specify the ‘Report file path’ and ‘Printing view option’
- Click on the ‘Print’ Link
- The report will be generated based on the selected view option
4.-Show / Hide Logos:
These links will show or hide the logos of the listed file records respectively.
Once above process is completed successfully, all the trademarks received in the month of July, 2014 would be listed on the Select Trademark screen.
Related Use Cases
- IPAS Search marks of same logo description
- IPAS Search marks of phonetic similarity
- IPAS Search marks of same nice class
- IPAS Search marks of same owner
- IPAS Search marks of similar logo
- IPAS Search marks sounding similar
Affected Data Structure