What are the file size limits for WIPO Sequence?
The following thresholds have been established during testing of version 2.1.0:
Importing a sequence listing
- For an ST.25 sequence listing: ~71,000 sequences depending on the types of sequences this sequence listing contains
- For an ST.26 sequence listing: For simple sequences*: 650,000-700,000 and for complex sequences**: 7,000-8,000
Validating a sequence listing (ST.26):
- For simple sequences*: 250,000
- For complex sequences**: 7,000
Generating a sequence listing (ST.26):
- For simple sequences*: >180,000
- For complex sequences**: ~7,000
Validating a project
- For simple sequences*: 180,000
*A simple sequence is considered to be one with just a source feature and an organism name and mol_type qualifier.
**A complex sequence is a sequence with all of the valid features and qualifiers, whether optional or mandatory