The Hague System Document Upload interface is available in English only. All fields are required unless stated otherwise.
- File names must be less than 40 characters long and must not include spaces or non-alphanumerical / non-Latin characters.
- Documents must be uploaded in PDF, JPG or TIFF format.
- Reproductions must use a resolution of 300 dpi and must be uploaded in JPG or TIFF format.
- Documents must be uploaded in one of the official languages of the Hague Registry – English, French or Spanish.
- File size (per upload session) must not exceed 7 MB.
- If your 'Document Type' is not listed, leave the field blank.
- If you do not have an international registration number (IRN), leave the field blank.
Note: If you experience difficulties uploading documents, please try disabling any browser-level ad blockers such as uBlock Origin or other similar extensions.
Important – Use eHague to file your international applications and renew your international registrations.