Contact Us: Trademarks
For best results, please complete this form in Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Mandatory fields are marked as (required).
How to register a trademark?
- First, you must contact the national/regional trademark office in your area for assistance with a trademark application.
- At the international level, you have two routes: either you file a trademark application with the trademark office of each country in which you are seeking protection, or you can use WIPO’s Madrid System. Please be aware that in order to file an international application, you must have already registered or applied for a mark in your "home" IP Office.
Quick links for users of the Madrid System for the international registration of trademarks:
- Change ownership
- Fees and payments and Finance contact page
- How to manage your international registration
- Madrid Customer Service contact form for new and existing applicants.
- Madrid Monitor - Follow the status of your international application or trademark registration
- Madrid System FAQ page
- Madrid System forms to download and document upload service
- Manage your representative
- Monitor your registration
- Renew your registration
- Request a correction