This page(PCT-EDI Documents) provides access to technical documents, test cases and other resources for IP offices wishing to participate in the DAS system.
At present, there are two protocols available for document exchange between WIPO-DAS and national patent Offices which wish to offer the exchange service via DAS.
Trilateral Document Access (TDA) 1.7.2 is the current version of the exchange protocol used between WIPO-DAS and Route C Offices (JPO, KIPO and USPTO).
- The TDA 1.7.2 test cases that were used in system integration and acceptance tests between WIPO-DAS and these Offices are made available for reference.
- The new version (TDA) 1.7.3 that will be introduced when the current Route C Offices will commence operation with the new Route of DAS 2.0. Detailed specifications are available in the trilateral forum.
For other national IP Offices, PCT-EDI is an alternative based on Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). This would require an account-based communication using Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Instructions are made available for setting up PCT-EDI access, but Offices are encouraged to plan with the IB so that appropriate accounts would be made available in both TEST and PRODUCTION environments (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details).
- The PCT-EDI 1.2 test cases that were used in system integration and acceptance tests between WIPO-DAS and other Offices are made available for reference.
- Further details are provided in the DAS technical architecture documentation for reference, which will be revised to take into accounts the required changes to support the new route of DAS 2.0