IPO GREEN Resources
Back to the IPO GREEN webpage
- Bluetech Clean Air Alliance event: Innovation for a Green Future" Special IP Training Event in China, June 2021
- Canada IP Office webinar: Clean Tech and Intellectual Property, April 2020.
- Invest Ottawa blog: Canada continues to roll out IP funding and support to power climate technology innovation, commercialization, and adaptation, August 2021.
- EPO and IEA publication: Patents and the Clean Energy Transition, April 2021.
- Report, Center for Climate Change Economics and Policy, Grantham Institute on Climate Change and the Environment : Fast tracking green patents: an empirical analysis, by Antoine Dechezleprêtre, February 2013.
- WIPO Advisory Committee on Enforcement publication: The Environmentally Safe Disposal and Destruction of IP Infringing Goods, by Dr. Martin Guard, September 2017.
- Australia IP Office resource: Expedited Examination for Standard Patents, June 2020.
- WIPO magazine article: “Updated landscape on expedited protection of “green” inventions in Brazil”, by Pedro Moreira, May 2021.
- European Commission publication, Latin America - World IP Day 2020: Tackling Climate Change for a Greener Future, April 2020.
- EU Intellectual Property helpdesk publication: “Latin America – Protecting your IP in the Renewable Energy Sector”, April 2020.
- UK IP Office patent landscape publication: Greener Vehicles, November 2021.
- Danish Patent and Trademark Office announcement: Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs wants to strengthen competitiveness of Danish companies and help protect good ideas, September 2021
- Academic paper: Supporting global initiatives on climate change: The EPO's “Y02-Y04S” tagging scheme, by Stefano Angelucci, Javier Hurtado-Albir, Alessia Volpe, September 2018.
- “EPO and the UNFCCC” publications series – various papers, published up to 2017.
- IPOS announcement: Launch of the SG Patent Fast Track Programme, May 2020.
- MoellerIP analysis: Global Climate Change and Green Patents, by Miriam Silvestri, Nuria Zanzottera, and Vanesa Martinez, December 2021.