Joining WIPO GREEN gives your organization access to the knowledge, skills, and information necessary to disseminate green technologies throughout the world. Organizations can become WIPO GREEN Partners, Users, or both.
By joining us you can:
- Communicate your green innovation and technology needs.
- Advertise your inventions, technologies, products and services.
- Connect with the innovation and business communities globally through the WIPO GREEN Network and associated events.
Become a Partner
WIPO GREEN Partners provide advice, facilitate technology diffusion, involve WIPO GREEN in specific activities or act as a local focal point.
As a WIPO GREEN Partner, your organization will:
- Be listed as a Partner on the WIPO GREEN webpage and have your events and projects featured in WIPO GREEN publications such as the bi-monthly newsletter.
- Communicate and collaborate freely with the WIPO GREEN Network of Partners.
- Learn about opportunities that WIPO GREEN and its Partners are providing, such as grants, project proposals, exhibition opportunities, etc.
- Have priority for participation in WIPO, WIPO GREEN and/or Partner events and services (e.g. matchmaking seminars, trade exhibitions, pro-bono hours donated by Partners, and workshops).
- Be part of relevant global policy discussions on climate change at key fora, such as UNFCCC.
Partners can be either from the public or private sectors. Current WIPO GREEN Partners include IGOs, trade associations, companies, government institutions, financing institutions, SMEs and SME networks, universities, and consultancy firms, amongst others.
Become a User
WIPO GREEN Users contribute to the WIPO GREEN database (by uploading a technology or an annoucement of need) or provide services. Certain WIPO services, (for example arbitration and mediation) are accessible to Users at a discounted rate.
Why become a user?
As a WIPO GREEN User you can :
- upload technologies
- submit technological needs
- list your services in the WIPO GREEN Experts Database
Join as an expert
Need a green tech expert but not sure where to turn? The WIPO GREEN Experts Database will be launched in 2017 and will help you to find green tech specialists ready to provide their services/expertise.
Registration is now open and professionals in assurance and advisory services, business, engineering, finance, intellectual property, law and more are invited to register. The Database itself will be accessible to the public and free of charge.
We will promote the Database online, among the Partners of WIPO GREEN, and at global climate change and green technology forums, such as the UNFCCC, the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), and Globe.Register now
Benefits for experts
- Promote your services/expertise to a proven global green tech network.
- Get your services/expertise directly to the people who need it most.
- Become a part of one of the world's largest network of climate change stakeholders.
- Get straight to the person you need – specific contact details for each expert.
- Contribute practically to the global effort to tackle climate change.
How will it work?
- Experts register for the database, providing information about themselves and their services.
- The WIPO GREEN team will let applicants know whether their application has been approved or rejected.
- If approved, the relevant information is entered into the Database.
- Users of the Database search for experts and by clicking on "Contact" will be able to get in touch with their chosen expert(s) directly.